Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine’s Birthday, Mommy!

I have grown accustomed to the fact that Feb 14 isn’t the day for lovers; it’s my mother’s birthday.  People used to ask how Leo and I celebrated Valentines Day every year; I told them we don’t do it religiously romantic.  It has always been a family thing. 


So today, we never departed from tradition.  Leo went to work.  Mommy then told us we were going to Ongpin (Daddy, GB, Neo, and me).  I told them okay as it would be our family date.  Then Mommy sent another text message that brought shock to my day: “magcocommute lang tayo”.  I was like: “WHAT?! Ang hirap kaya magcommute kasama si Neo”.  She assured me it’s okay as Daddy and GB are with us and will carry Neo.


So off we went to Ongpin, Binondo.  We had our lunch at Café Mezzanine (Eng Bee Tin’s Restaurant).  Roam back and forth Binondo.  Sorry guys, no pictures for us.  It was so hard to take pictures around Binondo.  When we were already tired, we decided to go home and took the LRT to Pasay to ride a bus going to Trece.    


Neo’s 1st LRT ride at Carriedo Station.

Neo holding the pole.

Just a side kwento.  We went home riding a bus from Edsa Pasay.  There was no vacant seat.  Men are sitting sa aisle area.  Mommy was holding Neo and I was holding Neo’s baby bag with a plastic bag full off hopia.  No one offered their seat to us.   My mom was asked by the conductor to go up front of the bus and just sit beside the driver (sa daanan ng tao) because she was carrying the sleeping Neo.  While she was walking up front someone offered her a seat.   It was someone from the seat near the window.  Wow.  Nakakaloka. Onti na lang talaga ang gentlemen sa mundo. :(


Anyways, we don’t need to dampen our spirits due to that.  Happy Birthday, Mommy!  We love you to the moon and back! Mwaaah!



Until next time…


Ciao!

Baby Neo’s Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...