Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Unboxing BDJ Box: June 2015

June BDJ Box came in a bit late for me, the last day of June to be exact.  So before I was able to unbox it, I was able to read a lot of feedback and comments about how it look like.


It’s an exclusive Bioderma box.   The brand is something new to me therefore I grabbed this description from BDJ: Bioderma is a leading French skincare brand dedicated to truly caring for your skin. They have devoted over 4 decades worth of research to know how the skin works, in order to treat your skin the proper way.

Bioderma products included in the box are Sensibio H20, Sensibio DS+, Sebium AKN, Sensibio Light, Atoderm Intensive, Atoderm Preventive, Photoderm Max, Sebium Pore Refiner.  Also included in the box is The Body Shop’s Lip and Cheek Stain.

All contents of the box are in sample sizes except for The Body Shop’s Lip and Cheek Stain.  


2 comments:

  1. I want to try this sana yung BDJ pero whenever I go to their website, lagi daw sold out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to their FB page, they're preparing daw for Elite boxes for the Ber-months kaya hindi muna sila nagpapasubscribe. Crossing my fingers I get another good box next time :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...