Wednesday, May 24, 2017

How To Have A #FamFirstAtSM Experience

I love going to the mall.  Who doesn’t?  When I was still a little kid, going to malls would be a treat my parents would give us because of exemplary conduct or achievement.  When I started working, going to the mall is more like a stress-buster, especially during Sale season.  Now that I am a mom, going to the mall is an activity my family enjoy so much.

There are a lot of malls my family frequent, but we are most regularly seen at SM Supermalls.  Besides the fact that SM got everything for us, SM is very conveniently located that everywhere there’s an SM close to us.  We get to experience a lot at SM Supermalls.

How does my family enjoy a #FamFirstAtSM moment?

Retail Therapy.  Ever heard of this?  I know moms (women) mostly know this.  Shopping shopping shopping!  Ninety percent of the time, we go to SM to shop.  SM has everything for my family.  If it’s shopping for me, there are a lot of stores to choose from – clothes, shoes, and bag stores are everywhere inside SM.  If it’s shopping for the husband, SM has Ace Hardware for him.  If it’s for the little boy, Toy Kingdom and Tom’s World it is!

Just a fun fact, my little boy’s first SM visit was when he was a week old.  Because we needed to buy something and we know that SM has everything for us.

Celebrate and Eat.  My family celebrates through eating out.  SM has a lot of restaurant to choose from.  There are fancy restaurants we can eat out to celebrate occasions, and there are also fast foods to eat out after running an errand.

Dinner after a long day at work.

Pampering and Me Time.  Most SM malls has Spas and salons that cater to moms who needed pampering.  This is a very much needed thing for all moms who needs to unwind.

Movie Date Night.  SM Mall of Asia is a mall close to where I work and this is where the hubby and I normally go for a movie date night.  It has a lot of cinemas (more than 10 actually) and shows a lot of movie choices for the much needed date night every couple has to have.

Play.  Please don’t judge me when I say I enjoy spending an afternoon with my little boy at SM Dasmarinas’ Tom’s World playing arcades.  Oh, this was a habit we have when we have nothing to do and we will just drop by SM and play to bond and while away the time.


How much points do you have? haha

Date With The Son.  Most of all, spending a day to date our little boy is what our family likes to do best at SM.  SM has everything we need to a date with our little boy.  One lazy afternoon, we decided to go and watch a family movie, eat at a fast food, went window shopping at Toy Kingdom, and play run as much as he want at SM by the Bay.  It was a very #SuperSummerAtSM2017 that my little boy enjoyed so much.

Oh, what a happy face J


These are just some tips on how you can enjoy a #FamFirstAtSM experience as we did.  How about you?  What’s your idea of #FamFirstAtSM?  :)



For more updates about SM Supermalls' fun family activities and events, visit www.smsupermalls.com and follow its official social media pages by clicking on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber and Snapchat. You may share your Super Summer moments inside the SM Supermalls by posting your photos on social media and adding the hashtag #SuperSummerAtSM2017




10 comments:

  1. Same here. A trip to the mall, even for grocery shopping is something I look forward to. But there's also a time I realized not to go there as often to avoid unneccesarry expenses. 😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always look forward to our weekly grocery shopping - because it is still shopping! :)

      Delete
  2. Our family goes to the mall at least once a week. we love that we can run some of our errands there and at the same time have bonding moments together. It's very convenient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grocery shopping every week is also a shopping moment for me :)

      Delete
  3. When I was a kid, I love going to the malls. Now that I'm a mom, I dislike going to the malls, iisipin ko pa lang napapagod na ko. hehehe! Ang dami kasi tao lagi sa mall, if ever punta kami, bago mag-open dapat nandun na kami para before lunch tapos na errands namin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could do that too. It was so long ago when we went to the mall the moment it opened.

      Delete
  4. Ah, I love SM. It's always been my go-to place wherever I go. It does have everything going, doesn't it? Love that we can do so much in there as a family or even when I'm all by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love going to the mall? SM supermalls in particular. I like theit tagline as they live by it- weve got it all for you. And the good thing about SM is that they continuously innovate. They improved their toilets. They also included breastfeeding stations. And I love their sm Prestige Lounge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. going to the mall is one of my son's weekend activity after his karatedo class

    ReplyDelete
  7. A trip to the mall is always convenient as you can find anything you or the family might fancy. Who ever invented the concept is a genius, right? Back in the days, we'd go to the mall probably every week. But we are trying to limit our mall trips now since it can be very expensive, too, as are most likely to see anything that might catch your fancy and your wallet. To support our goals to save up, we only go to the mall when it is absolutely necessary and if we want to watch a film.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...