Thursday, August 1, 2019

Have a Goodnight Sleep with Akemi Bedsheet and Mr Big Pillows


We spent one-third of our daily lives sleeping.  Sleeping is one of the most important part of our lives as having not enough sleep can cause illnesses.  

Just last month, as I was going over a home sale event, I heard a presentation about sleeping using the right pillow.  Using a wrong pillow for your body type can cause numerous body problems including wrong posture, neck pain, snoring, and headache.

I personally experience back pain when I spend too much time sleeping (yes, I do spend quite an ample amount of time sleeping especially during the weekends).  For the longest time, I have been using a hard pillow for my head.  Last month too, I decided to try Mr. Big pillow. 



Mr. Big pillows has different types of pillows that is just right for your body scale.  Body scale?  Body scale is the measurement we have for height and weight.  Using the right pillow for your body scale will give you the best sleep you can get.  Using Mr. Big pillow that is perfect for my body scale lessened my headache and back pain.  Now, I am also excited to try Mr. Big’s J and Nine pillows and I love hugging pillows while sleeping.



My having a sound sleep in the past month was not only the doing of Mr. Big pillows.  I also tried AKEMI’s bedsheet.  And I must say it has the smoothest texture in all bedsheet I had ever tried.  It felt like hotel quality bedsheet.  For the past month, I experienced the best sleep like having a staycation in my own room in our house.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...