Friday, April 12, 2013

Aliwan Na!






Aliwan is a yearly activity which gathers all the winners of all Philippine Festivals.  Aliwan 2013 officially started yesterday, and will end tomorrow with the grand parade. The grand parade will start at Quirino Grandstand and will end at CCP Complex.  Roxas Blvd (sorry I can’t remember which lane: northbound or southbound) will be closed from 2pm – 10pm.   Tonight, the Reyna ng Aliwan 2013 will be crowned.  


This will be my first time to watch Aliwan (actually, Leo and I are still thinking if we will be watching it since there will be traffic due to lots of people).   But we really want to let Neo see people dancing in beautiful and colorful costumes.  Imagine, we don't have to go to Iloilo to see Dinagyang, no need to go to Baguio to see Panagbenga, and etc. Lucky me, I was given a car pass J yehey!


So, see you tomorrow ;)


Baby Neo’s Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...