Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy 16th month Baby Neo



Time flies so quickly.  Our baby Neo is now 16 months old. Since I learned that I was pregnant, I subscribed to The Bump  for weekly updates of my baby’s development.  Up until now, I still receive updates weekly.  Here is what they gave me this week:



Sleeping is indeed a challenge for us 3days before Neo turned 16months old.  He would sleep at 8-9pm but would wake up in the middle of the night for 1-2hrs and play.  Toddlerobics, as they say, is another challenge for us.  Neo is all over the house.  I am beginning to lose my voice shouting: “Neo, wag ka dyan sa saksakan ng kuryente!”; “Neo, hindi ka pwedeng umakyat sa hagdan!”; “Neo, hindi pwedeng galawin ang electric fan!”; “Neo, dito ka lang!”.  Everytime Neo is out of his crib, I palpitate.


Speaking of his crib – Neo’s crib is made to order.  We had it done as a small bed so he can roam around – and that eventually it would be his bed until he turns 5 years old (para tipid!).  But since Neo loves to jump ala Gangnam style, stomp feet ala Eat Bulaga’s Ryzza doing chacha, and climb the railings as a monkey on the loose – I am forecasting this crib wouldn’t last until the year ends. L



We celebrated his 16th month with Krispy Kreme’s Mickey Mouse doughnuts! I read about it in Mommy Michi's Blog, so before going home, I thought I’d pass by Krispy Kreme and buy Neo a box.  It costs Php 450 per dozen (they gave me a free glazed donut @ Harbor Square branch J).  We love the doughnuts! Sadly, Neo doesn’t L






Ciao!
Baby Neo’s Mama

2 comments:

  1. Natawa ko dito "“Neo, wag ka dyan sa saksakan ng kuryente!”; “Neo, hindi ka pwedeng umakyat sa hagdan!”; “Neo, hindi pwedeng galawin ang electric fan!”; “Neo, dito ka lang!”. Everytime Neo is out of his crib, I palpitate." Don't worry, I've been there and it is normal because toddlers are still curious. =)

    Try J.Co mas ok siya diyan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honga. we need to baby-proof (toddler-proof) our house na din for safety measures. We haven't tried J.Co (though we've been meaning to), nakakadiscourage ang pila sa stores nila. hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...