Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Jack n Jill Wafrets Commercial

I am not sure if a lot of you already watched the commercial from Jack n Jill Wafrets showing the relationship of 2 siblings.  I have attached it below; in case you haven’t seen it yet.  In the commercial, the kuya keeps on giving small portions of wafer to his younger brother saying: “Kuya ako e”.  The commercial ended with the mom giving 2 packs of biscuits to the younger boy, with him saying: “bunso ako e”.

I only have one child.  Neo.  I love him so dearly.  Now, when watching that commercial, I cannot imagine loving someone equally or more (based on the commercial, moms love their bunso more hehe).  I told my husband this.  He just shrugged it off and told me when we get to have another child, I will love him the way I love our Neo.  But I can’t seem to accept it.

How can a mom squeeze in another person in her heart when initially, she feels already complete with just one?

PS:  I emailed the same question to a popular mommy blogger who has two sons, wish she could give me insights. J





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...