Monday, August 26, 2013

Mommy Fleur Day


I was one of the lucky readers that Mommy Fleur invited in her 4th year anniversary party which is dubbed as Mommy Fleur Day.  What can I say about the party?  One word: lovely.

I received Mommy Fleur’s invitation last Monday, the same time she posted Neo as This Kid Is It!  I was so excited.  I live in Cavite.  I have been persuading my husband the whole week para ihatid ako.  The party was held at Taguig.  Please do the math, Cavite to Taguig then back to Cavite – I really don’t want to commute.  But Leo’s been hinting that he will bring home some work since he was out of office for 3days last week due to the Habagat and TS Maring.  So I texted Mommy Fleur asking for instructions how to get to the party place.  She’s very accommodating.  She told me she doesn’t commute but has asked her staff so she can inform me.  Such a sweetie J  I relayed the info to my husband – who became anxious that I will be commuting that far – and since he loves me so much, has agreed to become my driver for the day.

I arrived on time, with Mommy Fleur greeting me with a beso and asking if I was okay with the commute.  The party didn’t start yet.  So I busied myself looking at the view (you will forget you are at Taguig when you’re at Royal Palms, the venue.  It looks like a Village Resort.  Simply wow).  Then my eye feasted with all the people in Mommy Fleur’s blog.  I was smiling at them like I know them personally.  From Wowa, who is very gorgeous, to Alvin, to Anika, to Faye, to Arnaiz and Pineda, even Yaya Ellen haha.   

(photo grabbed from Mommy Fleur)
Mommy Fleur Day was really chillax.  We started the party with us eating yummy foods.  Then there’s the raffle of prizes plus the game: How well do you know Mommy Fleur.  I was thinking madali lang ito, I read Mommy Fleur all the time, I’ll be able to answer.  But nakakaloka was, there are more avid readers than me, akala ko, ako na ang pinaka hahaha :P  ang nasagot ko lang: how many years married sina Alvin and Fleur: answer? 3! J

I met a lot of friendly people in there.  Bloggers like Maqui of FamiliaKiki, Louise of Mommy Practicality, Sha of Kikay Mommy Sha, Krisna of Life as aCEO, Cai of Apples and Dumplings .  I have gained friends too, readers of Mommy Fleur, Lally from Bacoor, Mari from Marikina, Abby from Taytay, Riza from Pampanga and a lot more. Such a happy day.

I wasn’t able to take lots of pictures, I was so starstrucked e.  Feeling ko, mababali ang leeg ko kakatingin sa mga tao.  I’ll just share you some pictures I was able to take.

View from the car park of Royal Palms. Beautiful place.


My raffle prizes.  Mouse pad, planner, Sparkles & Sprinkles goodies, a shirt for Neo, and a very nice cake.






And, I am the very lucky reader who got this very beautiful book from The Soshal Network.  Don’t worry guys, I’ll try to post every bit of it hahaha :P


And my most memorable pic of the day J


Thanks so much Mommy Fleur for that wonderful day.  I’m now excited for Mommy Fleur Day next year hahaha :D

Ciao!

Baby Neo’s Mama





18 comments:

  1. Saya noh? How I wish I was able to make more chikka with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, don't worry, we can make lots of chikka next time - and there sure will be a next time :)

      Delete
  2. dahil jan.. LUPASAY me.. wahhhh... I misse to see and meet you as well sis,sayang tlaga
    dahil Ivy got sick,, and Now. me naman,, hay.. anywa,, It was good, that you really had fun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sayang I wasn't able to make chika with you. Nandun kami sa maingay na table. hahaha. You're sooo lucky to win that fab book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, sayang nga. super busy ang aking mga mata nagppyesta sa mga taong feeling ko kilala ko ng personal dahil sa pagbblog :P next time, chika galore. ;)

      Delete
  4. I had been a blogger since 2006, I had met wonderful blogger mommy friends na naging good friends ko na din offline. Ang nakakatuwa bago pa man ang first meet-up ay parang kilalang kilala na ang isa’t isa dahil sa mga blog kwentos na parang comics na nasusubaybayan.

    May your Online friendship blossoms until the days of your lives….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by. I hope and pray it does happen.

      Delete
  5. Sensya na Nerisa sa dami ng guest that dayHindi ko na kau nagawa ng chikahin pa lahat. Anyway, there's still next time join kau sa play dates namin ah! And also, nice meeting you too in person! Buti Naalala mo pako. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by, Sha. of course, naalala ko lahat. sakit ng leeg ko kakalingon sa mga tao at pagremember ng faces + names, but all worth it :)

      Delete
  6. hello mommy nerisa...meron ka din palang blog...magiging fan mo na din ako..ahehe...ako din meron kaya lang di ko na na-update...hehe...I'll be back reading your blog..yey..
    :-D
    mommy Lally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, sis ;) update mo din ako with your blog ha? i super had a good time with all of you last saturday :)

      Delete
  7. Hello Nerisa! I am soooo soooo glad to meet you last Saturday! I do hope to see you again next time! Sama tayo sa play date they are planning on the 28th of September! Have a nice day dear! Take care and God bless you and your family! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Louise. Super happy din ako to meet you last saturday. When Fleur announce you as a winner sa raffle, ang isip ko agad, "shocks! nanjan daw si Louise!" hahaha. wow, sana I get an invite sa sept 28 to join. ;)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. check! go go tau, mare, kesehodang me bus ban LOL

      Delete
  9. Hi Nerisa!!! You won the book pala!!! Yehey! Super gusto ko yang book na yan hihi :-) - D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D, super happy nga I won this fab book ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...