Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Desisyon 2013


Desisyon 2013 is MBC-DZRH’s coverage for the Election 2013, and I was part of the team that handles the result of our exit polls.  We have been preparing this for more than a month and yesterday was the big day of all our efforts.  I started the day early and was not able to exercise my right to vote L (the first time since I became a registered voter).  It was a whole day of operation nationwide, processing of data, and generating results (and yes, our Exit Polls generated Grace Poe-Llamanzares as #1 senator).



I left the office at almost 10PM.  Roxas Blvd is still busy.  Thanks to Leo who still managed to fetch me at Tejero even though he needs to be awake at 5AM  (wala kasing sakayan pauwi sa aming liblib na lugar).

It was a very tiring day but a very fruitful experience. 

Ciao!
Baby Neo’s Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...