Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cuyab HotSpring Resort

Since my mom’s birthday was a Friday, my dad decided for us to go swimming at Laguna.  Laguna, especially Pansol, Calamba, is famous for its hot spring resorts.  We left Angkong’s house an hour before lunch, so we opted to go to a public resort.


I have known Cuyab for as long as I knew Laguna.  Cuyab is our go-to hot spring resort even when I was young.  This resort boasts 3 areas before:
Cuyab 1 – 1 pool of warm water
Cuyab 2 – 2 pools of hot water
Cuyab 3 – 3 pools of cold water

They made renovations since we last went there.  Cuyab 3 now has 4 pools, the 4th being a toddler pool.  And a private resort: Cuyab 4 which you can reserve for private occasions.



Entrance Fee is at Php70 for day swimming and Php100 for night swimming. Cottage prices differ per size ranging from Php600 to Php1500.


Check out our pictures in the resort.


Neo and Papa at the Toddler Pool.  Neo can stand alone J


Mama and Neo


Neo and his fave tita of the day.  The whole time we were at the pool, Neo wouldn't let anyone hold him except Tita Bevs.  


Neo making lambing with Angkong


Our family picture 

We had so much fun the whole day.  This resort never fails to bring the child in me by sitting (I don’t swim) at the pool the whole day J




5 comments:

  1. Summer na summer na talaga. I wanna go swimming too! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! I would love to spend our summer vacation there! Sarap na naman mag swimming :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Rochelle :) The resort is not the best we've been but our experience is something we will rave upon :)

      Delete
  3. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day.
    It's always interesting to read articles from other writers and use
    something from other sites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...