Monday, February 17, 2014

My Happy Valentines

I grew up in the notion that Valentine’s Day is not for lovers.  It is my mom’s birthday.  Last year, we decided to go to Binondo, this year as per my dad’s request – we went swimming at Laguna – which is famous for its hot spring resorts.  I will reserve another post for our swimming.

Since we already planned something for V-day, going on a date that day is no longer an option for Leo and me.  So Leo opted to just fetch me at work day before V-day and dine at MOA.  We roamed around MOA and finally decided to eat at Gumbo. 

The area is not crowded (well, it’s a weekday naman kasi).  We were seated in an area where there are “paintings” and some “antique” collections.



We were persuaded by the waiter to take their Valentine’s meal.  Here’s our food.  These are delicious, by the way.  I am not sure about the name – but these are all seafoods.  


We went home and slept with our stomach full of seafoods J 

The next day, I woke up with a bouquet from Leo and a single-stemmed rose from Neo.  What more can I ask for?





6 comments:

  1. Wow! ang sweet naman ng hubby and ni baby Neo gwapito...hehe,..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to your family from ours! Ang sweet ni little one! I love Gumbo by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentine's too, Louise :) Gumbo's food are so malasa. The aroma is really inviting :)

      Delete
  3. Wooooww. so sweet.. Neo is soo gwapito na.. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...