Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday, everyone!

Let’s attract good vibes this start of the week.  We need it – actually, I need it.  Last week was not very okay for me.  I was sick.  I had sore throat since last Monday and my voice just got back to normal by Wednesday.  My colleagues are asking what happened; 

Me: Nagconcert ako kagabi, sa the Voice, bat hindi nyo ako pinanood
Colleague: ah, pasensya na ha? sa susunod kasi mamimigay ka ng free ticket, hahahaha :D

And the whole week, on and off and headache ko.  Actually until now, meron pa ding pahabol.  I’m not sure if this is something I need to worry about kasi I can think of many reasons for this headache e: sinusitis (kasi always barado ang feeling ng ilong ko), my eye grade (kaso I had my glasses changed na and the grade is still the same since 6 years ago), pre-menstrual syndrome (baka ito), or something graver L, wag naman sana… I can’t count na how many paracetamol and mefenamic I took pero no effect.  I am just lucky to have Leo take care of everything since I can't think perfectly dahil sa sakit ng ulo.

On a happier note, Neo loves anything touchscreen.  And since Papa Leo’s birthday is coming close, he decided to buy something for Neo even though it’s his birth month – such a selfless Papa. J  Finally….



He looks happy right?  He really is. J

Can you suggest apps we can download for him to play or use?  Any educational apps so he can maximize using his tablet.  Thanks!







6 comments:

  1. Hi Mommy Nerisa,

    Try "Mathematics at numero kids" app in Google Play. It's free, it's a simple way to introduce Math. Highly recommended. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, thanks for the suggestion. I'll ask the Papa to download it (mejo shonga pa ako pagdating sa download download e hehe)

      Delete
  2. Hi Nerisa, I am you Number 1 Fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..Cute and Nice tablet huh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, sis :) we tried downloading some apps na din for him. sana it'll help develop his skills din.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...