Thursday, March 20, 2014

SmallVille 21 Hotel, Iloilo City

When I went to Iloilo City for work, I stayed at SmallVille 21 Hotel.  This hotel is located at the Techno Park of Iloilo City.  This hotel is part of Cebu Pacific’s magazine guide. 



I didn't stay so long in this hotel because we were touring Guimaras the whole afternoon of Monday but here are some aspects that I love about this hotel:

·         Super nice location.  This is located in Iloilo’s Techno Park which means it is close to a lot of areas (restaurants for one).  This is also close to SM City Iloilo. 
·         Affordable Rates.  Need I say more?
·         Complete Toiletries and Complimentary coffee.  Who doesn’t want these stuffs? 
·         Early Check in allowed.

Here are the rates.

Room Type
W/Out Breakfast
W/ Breakfast
Standard Matrimonial
Php 1,700
Php 2,000
Standard Twin
Php 1,800
Php 2,100
De Luxe Matrimonial
Php 1,800
Php 2,100
De Luxe for 3 pax
Php 2,050
Php 2,500
Executive Room w/ Ref
Php 2,300
Php 2,600
Presidential Room w/ Ref
Php 3,200
Php 3,500

What I don’t like about this hotel?

·         The receptionist scheduled during the time I have some questions to ask are not so courteous.  They tend to look away when I am asking questions.  Nakaka bastos lang.  Though the guards and maintenance people are courteous naman.  But one not-so courteous personnel could ruin your hotel stay.
·         Cable TV not functioning well during my stay.  There’s an issue daw with the cable provider – so this is not their fault naman.

That’s my take in staying at this hotel.  Hope it helps you went you visit Iloilo City.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...