Monday, June 9, 2014

Crabs and Shrimps Weekend

I’ve been craving for crabs and shrimps over the past week.  Been hallucinating over Blue Pot Boiling Crabs (a nice seafood restaurant in Davao) but since I can’t go back to Davao just to eat seafood, Leo decided to bring me to Seaside Macapagal to buy seafood J


We bought seafood at a cheap price.  Crabs at Php380 per kilo and Tiger Prawns at Php200 for half kilo (thank you to Barindoy, Lolo Jun’s nephew, who gave us a discount).


So we had a little seafood feast over the weekend.  Neo didn’t touch any.  He loves the song “Tong, Tong, Tong, Pakitongkitong” but is not too keen on the crabs and shrimps.


Me: Neo, what is this?
Neo: Ahas.
Me: No. These are shrimps.  What are these?
Neo: Snake.

Wow.  I think I need to teach him more.



4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Natawa naman ako kay Neo, snakes daw. Does he eat seafoods din ba Mommy Nerisa? Whew! I hope my child wouldn’t be like me – picky eater. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mommy Jen, Neo is a picky eater. he loves sweets and salty food. pag in between ang lasa, ayaw nya :(

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha! So cute! Prawns and shrimps are my favorite! Absolutest to the highest level favorite! Unfortunately we don't cook this a lot at home as my husband and son are allergic to most shell fish. Sad life. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awts... the saddest allergy of all - seafood allergy :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...