Monday, July 21, 2014

My Airbnb Travel WishList

Has anyone of you tried Airbnb?  I haven’t.  But I have been eyeing Airbnb since we booked a flight out of the country. 

I am a very practical mom.  I have traveled a lot this year here in the Philippines due to work.  I slept at hotels since the company paid for it.  I didn’t stay much at the hotel.  I only use it to sleep and bath. 

That is the reason why during my search, I discovered Airbnb.  We will be travelling as a family and we will be out most of the time touring the place we will go.  The practical-me doesn’t want to spend thousands of pesos for a small room we will use for sleeping and bathing alone.

Airbnb offers so many options for me and my family. 

1)   I don’t have to pay so much.  I can save my money for shopping J *wink wink.

2)   Since I am opting for an entire apartment, I am so glad that hosts at Aibnb offer their appliances for you to use.  You can cook because the hosts offer their cooking wares.  You can wash small things because hosts offer their washing areas – and being with a toddler, this is a must.  You can wash dishes because an entire apartment has, of course, a sink.  You can feel at home.

3)  Wide variety of choices.  Since Airbnb operates in 192 countries and 34,000 cities, it’s a no brainer that you would have a lot of choices.

4)   Feedbacks are encouraged.  Unlike hotels, where feedbacks are general, for Airbnb, you can read through feedback given by people who previously stayed at the place.  No need to be caught off guard and confused by different comments and feedbacks.

Now, given those things I listed above, I want to share to you my Airbnb Bucket List. #MyAirbnbBucketList

Hongkong

Long before I even had a child, I promised myself that I will bring my child (or children) to Disneyland.  Hongkong Disneyland is the best place we can travel to because it is close to the Philippines and no Visa required J



Tokyo

I am an anime fan when I was young and Tokyo (Japan) is where I want to travel.  I want to experience this fast-paced country and see how the anime-maker got their awesome ideas.



Paris

When I met Leo, I became a hopeless romantic.  And Paris is the place to be.  I want to be able to see Eiffel Tower.  And of course, being a Dan Brown fanatic, I’d added the Louvre Museum to the list J



Now, tell me about your Airbnb Travel Bucket List.  Because Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 192 countries.

Ooops, don’t forget to sign up and try creating a Bucket List for yourself.  Just click the link: sign up!


Photos from Google and Airbnb.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...