Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Book Review: 7 Things Every Wife Should Know

Last year I shared to you a book review of Secrets of Fascinating Womanhood.  Ladies, married or not, I still encourage you to read it as it will help us be more beautiful in the eyes of men.  Now, I’ll be adding another book that will help us, women, to be more charming to men, our husbands specifically.  It’s the book by Viviene Bigornia called 7 Things Every Wife Should Know.



There are 7 points raised in this book that will help grow and deepen our marriage.  In acronym its: T.R.I.U.M.P.H.

T – Triumphant Perspective.  No marriage is perfect.  It has all the joys and sadness, ups and downs.  We have to embrace it with a positive perspective. 

R – Respect and Submission.  The Bible has always been consistent in reminding us, wives, to submit to our husbands.  This is a very difficult thing for women nowadays, but has always reaped good rewards for the family.

I – Independence.  As a couple, you have to be dependent on each other – and be independent to others. 

U – Unconditional Love.  Whenever trials come to your marriage, always remember, how you love one another.

M – Marital Intimacy.  Romance and intimacy should be a priority in your marriage.  It helps you bond with each other.

P – Prudence.  Money has always been a cause of rift in marriage.  Be prudent in all the resources that you have. 

H – Humility.  You have to be humble and make God the center of your marriage as it is the only way to have a strong one.

The author of this book, Viviene, is kind enough to give you, my readers, 15% discount when you purchase this book up until end of February with free shipping nationwide.  Just shoot me a comment below so I can send her your details.




5 comments:

  1. Learning should never stop. And it includes learning about being a better wife! Thanks for this review =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Viviene! And thanks for letting me read your wonderful book.

      Delete
  2. I'll be posting my review tomorrow hopefully. Love love love the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested to get a copy! :) my email is jacqwritesworld@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jacq! I already forward your email to Viviene :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...