Friday, August 12, 2016

Product Review: Self-Stirring Mug

I am a coffee lover.   Caffeine from coffee keeps me energized the whole day – be it in the office or at home.  A mug (not just a cup) of coffee would really brighten my day, especially when served in a porcelain mug.  However, such mugs are not really advisable in office nature.  As such, there are offices which have rules that only allow employees to bring spill proof mugs.

Lately, I have seen a lot of innovation in dinner / kitchen ware.  One of them is the self-stirring mug.  This got me curious.  And because this is innovations in technology we are talking about, I searched through online stores in the Philippines offering the said product.  I chanced upon Goods.PH.  Goods.PH provides online shopping in the Philippines and one of their categories is the online kitchen utensils stores.   There I got the self-stirring mug I was looking for.

I was so excited to try the product the moment it arrived.  And my excitement was rewarded.  The self-stirring mug ordered at Goods.PH arrived in minimal packaging.  We checked the inclusions of the package first (which just 2 items): the mug and the lid.  



This product is very easy to use.  There really is no need for a complex instruction.  Just follow these simple steps:

1)    Put two (2) AAA batteries at the bottom portion.
2)    Prepare your coffee.
3)    Press the button for the mug to self-stir.

It’s very easy to follow, right?





I don’t normally give out ratings, just a thumbs up (to buy) or a thumbs down (not to buy), but if I rate this product, I’d give it a 4 out of 5.  It’s a really useful product to use in the office.  All you have to do is buy 3in1 coffee mix, pour it in the mug together with hot water, then press the button to self-stir.  Cover it with the spill-proof lid, and tadah!  You can now enjoy your coffee, without the need of a spoon (or tablespoon).  

Just a precautionary measure:  You just have to be very cautious in washing the mug since the bottom part is where the batteries are stored.  I would suggest removing the batteries after use.  This will save your battery-life and it will also avoid battery acid leakage.

Overall, this product is a very good technology innovation.  Watch the video below of the self-stirring mug. 




2 comments:

  1. Hello there, I discovered your blog by way of Google at the same time as looking for a comparable topic, your site got here up, it seems to be great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Product Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...