Monday, September 26, 2016

My Pampering Session at Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa

I am one of those women doesn’t like long nails.  I feel like long nails are unclean (that is just me).  However, I do like seeing well-pedicured toenails with nice nail polish.  I don’t often go to nail salons as I find it hard to squeeze a pedicure session in my busy mommy-slash-working mom-time.  That is why I am so glad when Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa invited me for a pampering session.



After my waxing session at Hey Sugar Waxing Salon, I then went to Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa which is situated just beside Hey Sugar.  Like Hey Sugar, Nailaholics gives a very warm approach to its interiors.  It’s more of a beach motif and thus very relaxing.   



I was seated the moment I entered Nailaholics.  Tea was served as well.  I don’t have a particular service in mind so I gave them the liberty to do to my nails what they think is right.  I just had two requests: 1) I don’t want them to put nail polish on my fingernails and 2) I want to have a gel nail polish for my toenails – and they gladly agreed.

Ready to be pampered.

Before working on my fingernails and toenails, the attendants made sure I know that they were using sterilized materials – which I was quiet happy to note.  They were also very efficient in doing their job – making sure I feel relaxed and that I don’t feel any pain on the whole duration of the services they offered.  



What I also like at Nailaholics is that husbands (boyfriends and partners too) are very welcome to wait while their better half (wives, girlfriends, and partners) are having a pampering session.  They can seat comfortably in the couches and several reading materials are at their disposal.

Since I am not one who goes to nail salon, I was surprised that the pampering session I had, which included a manicure, pedicure, foot spa, lower leg scrub, and arm massage lasted for more than an hour!  And this pampering session was done by two attendants.  Talk about relaxing and me-time! I should do this more often.  J


I was invited at Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa District Imus branch.  And the review is based on this branch.  Hey Sugar Waxing Salon and Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa are under the same management.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...