Monday, December 5, 2016

A Lunch Visit at F Café of F1 Hotel

Sometime last October, we dined at F Café.  F Café is the in-house restaurant of F1 Hotel, a hotel located at BGC, Taguig.  We went there after the MBP Mad HatterHalloween Party, which was held at The Mind Museum at BGC too.  Since I decided to have our lunch there a week prior to our visit, and as a practical person, I bought vouchers at Deal Grocer (one of my favorite group buying site).  The vouchers were priced at 50% off but we need to reserve a slot 3 days before the day of the actual dining.


We parked at the basement parking of F1 Hotel.  The elevators indicated that we need to go to the 3rd floor as that is where F Café was located.  There’s a small lobby for the restaurant.  We were ushered to our seat the moment we hand over our vouchers.


The restaurant looks very nice but very small.  Our family has been to hotel restaurants that offer buffet dining, and F Café has the smallest area and the least food selection. 



They offer limited choices of food, and I am sad to say that my little boy wasn’t able to eat save for the small piece of cake and ice cream. 




However, what F Café lack in variety they compensated with taste.  As with other hotel buffets, F Café’s foods are one of the most delicious I had ever tasted.  Hotel buffets have the tastiest foods, no? 


The service is also impeccable.  We didn’t need to ask for coffee or tea after our dining as the staff offered it the moment they saw we were done savoring the buffet foods. 


We had a nice experience dining at F Café, but if you asked me if dining at F Café will give you a good value for your money, I would have to tell you otherwise.  The food taste good, the venue looks nice, and the staffs are attentive, but if you go to a buffet, you really want to taste a variety of food and the limited food choices offered by F Café does not give the money you paid for it a good value.  Maybe a price reduction or perhaps adding for more food choices would make a good idea.  But during this dine in, I am glad we bought vouchers at Deal Grocer for the half price deal! :) 

F Café buffet price is Php1399. 

The family that eats together, gets happy tummies together. J






4 comments:

  1. This is great savings. We also love hotel buffet. As much as possible, we eat in hotels when booked so we could at least update ourselves of the latest masarap and not and of course as a way to treat ourselves. Thanks also for sharing Deal Grocer. Will definitely check that out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I frequently check deal grocer because I could score cheaper deals their at upscale services, restaurants, and hotels. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't dined at F Cafe but my husband ate there few times already and he said ok lang din. Now I've read your post, mukhang di nga sulit if I will pay regular price ang konti ang choices. Good thing you bought at Deal Grocer, I love DG site too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. F Cafe offers delicious selection naman, pero wait for the voucher na lang para kahit papano sulit hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...