Thursday, July 20, 2017

Moms’ Fair at The Orchard Golf and Country Club

Mother’s Day has always been a special event for everyone, not just for moms.  I am a mother myself, but do take note that I have a mom too – as such I make sure that Mother’s Day every year should be celebrated for my mom.

The Orchard Golf and Country Club is a familiar place for us as this is where my little brother had his elementary graduation rites – but we haven’t really entered the place other than that as this is a membership club.  Good thing, they opened their doors to non-member guests last May 14 in an event called Mom Matters, a Mom Fair. 


Part of The Orchard Golf and Country Club.

So we decided to take advantage of their Mother’s Day brunch at The Orchard and join the Mom fair.  Brunch buffet cost Php675 per head and admission to Mom’s fair is free.  The events hall was divided into two: the brunch area and the mom’s fair area.  Upon entrance to the events hall, an event passport was given to all moms to complete and try all the sponsors of the Mom Matters fair.  It also acts as a raffle stub once completed.




All moms who entered the events hall were given a gift bag - which includes goodies from the sponsors.  It was a very thoughtful gesture from the event’s organizer.

We roam around the Mom’s fair first before having our brunch.  Several sponsors were there to introduce and re-introduce their products. 


My mom having her make over at Mary Kay area.

After completing our event passport, we had our brunch buffet.  The area was beautifully decorated with flowers and each table was neatly arranged.


Inside the events hall. 

The menu selections were mostly for lunch, actually.  Sumptuous food were offered at the buffet area.  Pasta and rice together with viands such as seafood, pork, chicken, and beef were served.  There are also roast beef and pork belly stations.  Salads and cold cuts were also available.  Filipino desserts were also present.  Drinks were included in the buffet.  












Cotton candy for the little boy. 

After filling our tummies with delicious food from the buffet, we went back to the fair as the program includes speakers from select sponsors.  Raffle prizes were given away and some sponsors treated mommies to pampering and beautification demos.  It was one event that mommies enjoyed.  My mom and my grandma both enjoyed it and I am one happy daughter as it was a Mother’s Day well spent. J

Three generations celebrating Mother’s Day together. J



8 comments:

  1. Indeed a Mother's Day well spent. I haven't attended any mom's fair and reading this made me want to, hopefully soon (if schedule permits). That pork belly and maki stations made me hungry. Kagutom! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love attending events with my mom talaga. We are all so busy kaya if they have time, I grab it talaga, so I can spend it with them.

      Delete
  2. I did not celebrate Mother's Day this year, nagkataon na hindi Mother's Day sa Norway pag May. The place and event looks nice, mukhang sulit yung visit niyo. It is also nice to celebrate it with your mom and grandma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think not all nations celebrate Mother's Day on May, same as Norway. But its nice since I know you were with your mom pa din :)

      Delete
  3. You guys look lovely on that last photo! I love seeing generations of moms in a pic. Idk why, nakakatuwa lang tingnan. hehe. For 600+, I think you got a great deal. Ang ganda ng lugar, sulit na sulit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it does look like it was a great event for moms! The fee for the buffet seems to be sulit because there was so much food. Plus, the moms got pampered too. Wish I spent my Mother's Day there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What better way to celebrate mother's day than with your mom. Extra bonus that your grandmother was able to join as well. It was my dream before to bring my lola with me at the cinema and to the mall. She didn't experienced any of it. Sadly she wasn't with us anymore when I finally had a job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...