Monday, October 23, 2017

Scott’s DHA Gummies For Your Child’s Brain Development

Little kids need all the nutrition they can get from food.  But we have to admit that not all kids love to eat all types of nutritious foods.  This is the reason why mommies (guided by pediatricians) give multivitamins to their kids. 

When Neo was still a baby, his pedia prescribed him two types of vitamins: one solely focused on vitamin C, and another one for multivitamins.  As Neo grew older, we have retained the brand with vitamin C but we have tried different brands for the multivitamins.  You will ask, why though?  This is because as my little boy age, his needs changes.

Neo is now a first grader at five years old.  Yes, too early for grade school right?  We are happy that he is not having a hard time understanding his daily lessons.  In fact, he sometimes excels at school.  But just like any other mom, I would give anything to make sure he would find learning an easy task.




Recently, I have been introduced to Scott’s DHA Gummies.  DHA helps in your child’s brain development.   Research shows that at age 6, a child’s brain by weight is 90% developed.  Therefore, it is important for brain development to be aided by fatty acids called DHA.  Scott’s DHA Gummies is a rich source of DHA.  It is in gummy form which is easy to chew and fun to take.  It also comes in two sweet flavors that kids love: Strawberry and Orange. 

Neo takes 3 gummies a day, the recommended dosage, to help him in his daily activities.  His assessment exams are coming and I’m confident that he will do well thanks to Scott’s DHA Gummies.





9 comments:

  1. I have heard about Scott's and there have been moms that have suggested this to me. I guess it's about time I try this out for my son too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love gummy vitamins. They are currently taking one that is available here in Saudi Arabia. It's good to know there's already one like this in the Philippines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son is taking two vitamins too, we tried other vitamins too but we always go back to old vitamins. Maybe because mas hiyang siya or nasanay na lang ko na yun binibili ko. Haven't tried gummy vitamins yet, syrup pa lang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing Scotts at department stores. I love the idea of having gummy vitamins, because kids love gummy candies. And it's easier for them to take and healthier too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boys take Scotts as well. Not this new variant though because its more expensive than our usual pastille vitamin C. But nonetheless, my boys love Scotts. No need to measure and no need to remind them to take their vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boys are taking Scotts, too. Not this new variant though but the pastille one. This is more expensive thus I still prefer the old one. Nonetheless, my boys love Scotts. It is easier to encourage them to take their vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this kind if vitamins but still opt for pastille. It's cheaper kasi. But should I be given extra budget, I would want to try this new variant. Seems promosing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nate looooves Scotts! I always buy him the orange flavored one. I wanted to try the pink labeled but I find it way more expensive, hehe. Pag hindi mo kinontrol, mauubos nya talaga isang pack sa isang araw. That's why I always tell him 2 max a day lang.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always saw this vitamin in Mercury drug store but I haven't tried to my Zd not even in this new variant. I would love to try it for him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...