Monday, April 18, 2022

New Blogging Home!

Hello dear readers!


I so love this blog, Baby Neo’s Mama.  This blog was created when my little boy was a year old.  I wrote about a lot of things I love and I like in this blog.  This blog grew with me and my little boy. 

My little boy is no longer a baby.  Thus the name Baby Neo’s Mama can no longer apply to me.  I don’t want my blogging journey to end, and so I created a new home.   I will still give you updates on this blog, but you can see more of me at my new blog:  Wanderful Mom



Lots of Love,
Nerisa



2 comments:

  1. whoah this weblog is fantastic i really like studying your articles.
    Keepp up the good work! You realize, lots of individuals aree hunting around
    for this info, you could aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!

    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future.

    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...