Friday, September 20, 2013

Gastronomic Feast: Tramway Bayview Buffet

Last Tuesday was Lolo Jun’s birthday.  Initially they planned to eat and go out with Neo.  But since the darling baby is sick since Friday night, he was just left home to recuperate (he's feeling better now, by the way).  But my father doesn’t want to miss eating out for his birthday.  And since I work at Pasay and my brother, GB, studies at Pasay, we decided to try out Tramway Bayview Buffet.  And we were satisfied.




They have 2 batches for both lunch and dinner.  For lunchtime, you can choose between 11AM-1PM or 1PM-3PM.  As for dinner, you may choose between 6PM-8PM or 8PM-10PM.  We chose to eat from 11AM to 1230PM.  I was able to take lots of pictures of food - but since we were too busy eating and chatting like we haven't seen each other last 2 days ago, I haven't taken our pictures. hahaha :D  

There were lots of food choices.  From appetizers, viands, to pastas, desserts, and soups.  I wouldn’t say that all the food taste good ha?  I feel like the pasta tasted bland.  The sauce for lumpiang sariwa was too sweet as well as the coffee jelly.  But all in all, I would rate this buffet resto a 4/5.  The ambiance is good.  The place is big.  The staffs are courteous.  You don't have to wait long because they refilled the foods fast.  And it is so sulit for the price of Php248 per person.



I was super-duper full I didn’t eat dinner na. Good luck sa diet.  

Visit Tramway Bayview Buffet along Roxas Blvd.

Store Hours: 11:00am-3:00pm / 6:00pm-10:00pm
Address: 1600 Roxas Blvd. cor. Layug St., Pasay City
Tel No: 536-0401 / 536-0402
Email: roxas@tramwaybuffet.com


4 comments:

  1. When you walk into a room that is set for a buffet dinner, especially in today's society it creates an atmosphere of relaxation".buffet catering company in Manchester

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...