Friday, September 6, 2013

Si Tanda, Si Sexy, at Si Pogi

Have you heard the latest about the Pork Barrel Scam?  These are the codenames of senators who are allegedly linked to the pork barrel scam of Janet Napoles.  Tanda is Enrile, Sexy is Estrada, and Pogi is Revilla.  Read news here.

When I was still in college, I worked as a Student Assistant under IMSP, CAS (Institute of Mathematical Science and Physics of College of Arts and Science).  It was one of the happiest moments of my college days.  When I report to work, I would just sit down and make kwento to the Titas and Titos.  My favorite Tito, Tito Greg, would download games for me to play to shoo away boredom.  Since I’m the only player in those games, I would be listed under Best Scores.  The name I always put is: GANDA.

Imagine my surprise when I played the following day with another person beating my top score.  And who would be it?  Si POGI.   I investigated who POGI was.  It was none other than my boss, the Head of the Department that time (no name dropping, baka magalit si Sir). 

Filipinos just love using codes.  And not just some codes.  We love using positive adjectives that we thought describes us most.  It’s just odd that Enrile chose “Tanda”.  He should have chosen "Macho" ahahaha :D (peace Manong Johnny).


 Ciao!
Baby Neo's Mama



2 comments:

  1. Ahhahaha.si Sir gamer. (joke) I sometimes used codes too, pero most of the time my nickname lang.hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha ako minsan si ganda, si sexy hahaha lahat ng kasinungalingan code ko LOL :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...