Saturday, September 14, 2013

My First Book Fair Experience

Hello guys!  Remember last week I posted about the 34thManila International Book Fair?  It’s already the 34th and I haven’t gone to it even for once.  As a booklover, I felt it was a crime for me not to go.

So yesterday after work, off I went to SMX to see and experience this Book Fair.  I dragged Leo along with me. 


Entrance Fee is at Php20 for adults and Php15 for students.  I wasn’t able to take pictures.  I was amazed with so many books in front of me at a low cost.  We didn’t stay long and just bought some books that we liked.  We wanted to go home early as Neo has this habit of waiting for us to arrive home before going to sleep. 


Books we bought from the Book Fair.  Do you notice it’s more of children’s books?  When you’re a mom, you set your wants aside and purchase for your kids first, no?

34th Manila International Book Fair is open until Sunday.

Happy Weekend Everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Nice finds! Sayang medyo malayo kami sa area ng MOA, I really wanted to go there kaso ang layo. Pareho si Cyler and Neo ng habit hindi natutulog hangga't di kami dumadating sa bahay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kaya nga nakakaguilty ang fri-date, kasi habang nagdedate kami ni Leo, ung anak namin, hindi makatulog kasi nagaantay ng paguwi namin hahaha :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...