Monday, September 23, 2013

Rainy Monday

It was raining non-stop since Saturday.  Last night, super lakas ng rain sa amin, when we woke up kanina, Leo and I are still thinking kung papasok ba kami or not.  Being a dutiful employee (malay mo mabigyan pa ng award na Employee of the Year, chos!), we both went to work.  Kakaloka lang, 15 mins after I arrived here at work, ayun, they declared na No Work today.  Wow. 

I’ll just make some kwento about our weekend before I rush to go home.  Last Friday, Leo and I went to MOA (we always do that.  It’s our Fri-date.  Since MOA is the closest mall here at my work, we always drop by during Fridays for our Papa-Mama-time).  It’s the Mooncake Festival pala.  We took a photo of this giant mooncake.  Mooncake Festival daw is like Valentines Day for Chinese.


Then, when we went to the grocery, I saw this United Village Breadhouse spread.  Remember, its part of the party food last Mommy Fleur Day?  and I super like it.  I bought the Cream Cheese with garlic and herbs and the Cheese Pimiento.  The little boy loved both.  He loves dipping his breadsticks in it.  It cost Php50 each (the small one).


Then we went grocery shopping at SM Dasma.  After 1-2hours buying our weekly groceries (yes, it takes me that long to do my grocery shopping when I’m with Neo), we went to Barrio Fiesta to eat our mirienda.  I was debating with Leo pa if we will have mirienda all you can at Barrio Fiesta because I’m trying to lose weight. 

Me: Love, kakain ako ng madami… nagpapapayat ako.
Leo: Love, pagnagddiet, there is what you call, a Cheat Day.
Me: oo nga, pero araw araw, Cheat Day ko?

Ending, we still go with the Mirienda All-You-Can.  It cost Php130 per pax, and children 3years below are free.


Neo;s favorite pose with Mama’s food :) 

I’m not sure how long Chinese celebrate their Mooncake Festival but even during Saturdays and Sundays, SM Malls are having promotions on it.  We were given a chance to play the dice game.  We only won a small chuckie, which didn’t last 10mins when Neo drank it.

Saleslady: Ma’am, bili na kayo ng Mooncake.
Me: Ate, ano ba ang mooncake?
Saleslady: ah, hopia po un ng mga Chinese.
Me: (talikod, to Leo): Love, di ba ang hopia sa Chinese nga un?  Niloloko ata ako ni ate…

O sya, end na ng kwento.  I’ll just read all the blogs in my blogroll, and off to our house I go.  Bye guys, have a safe Monday :)




4 comments:

  1. hahahha ..for the past 5 years na nag work ako sa Korean company, and every Sept I hear that Mooncake.. awa ng diyos.. hindi ko pa rin yan natitikman... Sis. mooncake ang tawag ng mga chinese sa hopia, ours is filipino variant something ganun.. #thankstojessicasoho. one of the episode nila un kagabi.. watch mo sis..^^ sorry napahaba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaah... un pala un. so hopia and mooncake e iisa lang. hahaha, feeling ko talaga ginogoyo ako nung saleslady e. LOL

      Delete
  2. Naloka ako kay Ate saleslady ah! Hahaha! Until Sept 22 lang ung mooncake festival ng SM based sa binigay nila sakin press release. Sayang di kami nakapunta i'm super kaduper busy last weekend eh plus umuwi pa kami sa Antipolo so no chance talaga. But good to know that you enjoy the event! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy happy ung event nila here at SM Dasma. they have big dices na you roll over sa mejo malaking place. sa Festival at Alabang kasi, small dices lang sa mangkok hihi

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...