Monday, October 14, 2013

Real UnliCHAT Experience with Globe’s GoUnli30

I have been a loyal Globe subscriber since 2004.  That long huh?  Yes.  So why do I stick with Globe?  Not that I don’t want the other networks – it’s just that Globe gives me the reason not to switch – satisfaction.  If you’re a satisfied subscriber, why change networks, right?

I started with Globe being a prepaid subscriber.  I switch being a postpaid subscriber last 6 years ago. And I get to retain my prepaid number via LoadTipidPlan.  Convenient ‘no?  So I get the benefit of both worlds – prepaid and postpaid J.  I love using Globe’s Unli promos because this way, I get to call and text my friends and love ones in the other network in a tipid way. 

Now Globe has a new promo, which is the GoUnli30.  This gives me the chance to call all I want my friends who are TM and Globe subscribers, text all I want all my friends (because it’s unlimited text to all networks), and chat all I can using different apps like Viber, Kakao Talk, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line.  I am partial to FB messenger though.



Here’s exactly what you’ll get once you GoUnli30.

Ø  With GoUNLI30, subscribers get unlimited texts to all networks, unlimited calls to Globe/TM, and unlimited chat with the best messaging apps like Viber, Kakao Talk, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and the telco’s very own messaging app GMessage without the need for Wi-Fi or additional data charges. Available for only P30 valid for 1 day, GoUNLI30 gives you no excuse to stay out of the loop and connect with more than 1 billion users around the world regardless of mobile network or location.


Go all-out unlimited with GoUNLI30 and UNLICHAT25 now. Register by dialing *143# and then choosing GoSAKTO on your Globe mobile phone or texting GOUNLI30 or UNLICHAT25 to 8888




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...