Saturday, October 12, 2013

AirAsia Zest

Remember the post I made regarding online booking?  One of the notes I told you is to wait for promo fares – but with a disclaimer that whenever you book cheap fares, you have to be sure that you will be able to use that flight.  So why did I give you that disclaimer?  Because I booked lots of flights that I wasn’t able to take L  one of those flights is a flight from Manila to Cebu via Zest Air. 

This is one of the cheapest flights I booked.  Imagine, Php900 for 2 persons Manila – Cebu – Manila.  That’s a steal!  But why didn’t we take the flight?  Sad thing was, the flight was booked 1 year before the actual fly date and I became pregnant with Neo within the waiting time, which incidentally, Neo was 8months in my tummy when it’s time to use the flight.  So we just didn’t risk it.

Why am I telling you this?  Because Air Asia Philippines has synergized with Zest Air and this will give every Filipino the “Right Way to Fly” since they will now offer flights directly coming from Manila, NAIA Terminal 4 to be exact.  The new brand is now called AirAsia Zest – The Right Way to Fly – an affordable way to travel in the Philippines (Cebu, Davao, Kalibo (Boracay), Puerto Princesa, Tagbilaran, Cagayan De Oro) and Asia (Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Shanghai, Incheon).  Cool right?


Zest Air to be rebranded as AirAsia Zest
Offering Filipinos more choices, better value and enhanced services across a combined, larger network.  AirAsia Zest may now take you to your destination at affordable prices (AirAsia Zest dares you to compare prices!)

This is good news for wannabe traveller like me.  I will now get to bring my hubby and son to Cebu (my family hailed from Cebu and Leo hasn’t been there.  That Zest Air flight should have been his ticket).  I especially want to have him roam around the capital and bond with my relatives there.  Also, there is this beautiful resort called Imperial palace (which my Tita Belle’s family brought my family to lounge) that I want Leo and Neo to experience.

 This is me at Imperial Palace.

I also want to bring Neo to Boracay.  This pristine island is where Leo and I had our honeymoon.  Too many beautiful memories that I have and would want to create pa.  Being a little shokoy (someone who loves water so much), I know Neo would love there too.

Our honeymoon at Boracay.  

And lastly, I wish I could go out of the country with my hubby and baby and head to Incheon, South Korea.  My friend Laine went there early this year and I’m drooling over the photos she posted.  I love watching Koreanovelas and it would be very kilig for me to go to this nice country with my family.

Well, good thing AirAsia Zest is now offering us to fly to these destinations directly from Manila at very affordable prices!  Wow!  I'm looking forward to duplicate my Php900 steal! Gotta apply that passport for Neo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...