Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Vikings’ Birthday Celebration

Ever since I’ve heard about Vikings Luxury Buffet at MOA, some time ago, I was really lusting to go.  Then I heard about their birthday promo – which is the birthday celebrant gets to eat for free as long as he/she is with a paying adult.  Well, my next birthday would be next year pa, and since Leo’s birthday is this month, we decided to try it out.


The birthday boy at Vikings MOA.

I reserved our date some 2 weeks ago.  I read kasi at Maggie’s blog that Vikings was fully booked by September, and I got worried that we won’t be able to try it out if we fail to reserve ahead of time.  I reserved through facebook, @ Vikings: Luxury-Buffet Restaurant.  They instantly confirmed my reservation and were very proactive in reminding us through text message a day before Leo’s birthday.  They advised us that our reservation will be hold from 5:30 – 6:30pm.

We arrived at MOA ahead of time so we went to buy Leo’s birthday cake first.  And since we don’t want to pay double parking fee, Leo just parked his car at Vikings and we walked to the main mall.  Kaloka lang ang layo ng lakaran.

By 6pm, we were backed at Vikings ready to eat our sumptuous dinner J They offer variety of dishes – all different types of cuisine.  Photo blog lang ako ha?

Seafood-something… (Sorry forgot the name)


Very yummy kebab. 


Combined salad dishes (not sure what’s the name of each one, pero the plate consists of 5 kinds of salad) hehe 

 Lotsa lotsa breads.




Sushi and maki.



 Yummy dessert area.





 Halo-halo station.


My dessert plate. 

Beer Tiramisu


They also gave Leo a small birthday cake – which we asked them to wrap for take-out.



They also sang a birthday song for Leo.  The staffs were very hyper when they were singing.  When they finished their song, they teased me pa to kiss Leo daw.  I begged off kasi nahiya ako sa mga tao.  When they were walking away, they sang pa: “Kaibigan lang pala….kaibigan lang pala…” kaloka! Hahahaha, they thought we are on courting stage pa lang :D



All in all, super sulit and sarap ng experience.  They refilled foods fast.  The staffs are courteous.  Our table is very small (fit for 2 people lang), but I'm not complaining kasi the staffs would get agad the empty plates para hindi masikip.  

I am not a very good buffet-eater eh.  I tend to drool at food and get too much for my consumption (ending, si Leo ang kumain).  I also became too full early so I wasn’t able to try too much food – though I am so partial with their kebab and cheese cake.

Oh, and look at our table number:


It’s our anniversary date, March 19 J


Vikings Buffet Price:



Check them out at:

http://vikings.ph/ and https://www.facebook.com/VIKINGSSMMALLOFASIA

Belated Happy Birthday, love!





4 comments:

  1. Ahahahha.. natawa ko sa " kaibigan lang pala.. wagas.. " can't get over it..
    ulit..haveeeyy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha korek. hyper na hyper pa sila sa pagkanta LOL

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    I think the topic which is posted you it is different from other .I read your post. Really it's a interesting post by you. Thanks for all the reviews you write about birthday party. I am waiting for your up coming blog.

    Have a nice day...!!

    Spa Party for Girls Long Island

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It’s my son’s birthday too. Earlier we had no plans of a birthday celebrations but now planning to host a nice birthday party. Looking for affordable Chicago venues within our budget to host a party.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...