Friday, March 22, 2013

Census Serbilis


I arrived at Baclaran early, so even though I paid up to Vito Cruz, I got off at Libertad.  I was meaning to get Neo’s Authenticated Birth Certificate ages ago pa, however due to the combination of busyness and katamaran, I will only get it now.

I got off at Libertad (in front of AIMS and the former DFA passport area) and walk through the overpass to HK Plaza.  I pass this area (may hindi kaaya ayang amoy na place) until I got to Seaside Paluto area.  Census Serbilis is just a walk away from there.

I went to the guard and got the white form (for birth certificate) and filled it up habang nakapila (multitasking ang peg).  You will need a valid ID to request documents.  Also, they will not allow you to request or release documents to you if you are not the:
>owner of the document
>parent
>legal guardian or institution-in-charge (if minor)
>spouse
>direct descendant

unless you have the following:

>authorization letter of the owner of the document
>valid ID of the owner of the document
> Valid ID of the requestor

Form color
Payment
Birth Certificate
White
Php140
Marriage Certificate
Pink
Php140
CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage
Green
Php195
Death Certificate
Yellow
Php140

They are open from 7AM – 4PM, with no lunch break.  They also offer delivery services (door to door anywhere in the Philippines) as well as online services.  

If you are not a busy person, you can always drop by NSO’s Census Serbilis outlets.  I highly recommend that.  They process documents fast naman.



 This is the only picture I have (inside releasing).  It was raining so hard that’s why I wasn’t able to get a picture of the area outside. :(


Hope this helps and Happy Friday!


Baby Neo’s Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...