Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spa on the Go





Sunday was my last day of being a stay-at-home mom.  To relax myself, I urge Leo to have a massage.  We availed one of MetroDeal’s promo last year at Spa on the Go and have decided to use this coupon.  We texted for reservation last Friday (they required 2 days to reserve) and was given 11AM slots.  They texted us to arrive on time and would be giving us 15mins grace period or our slots would be cancelled (strict masyado sa time)


We arrived at Spa on the Go Dasmarinas Branch at 1030AM.  The spa is still closed. We strolled along Aguinaldo Highway first and bought cassava cake (I was craving for cassava cake for 2wks already).  At exactly 11AM, the Spa opened and we were accommodated.  They requested for our vouchers/coupons and asked if we want to upgrade our oils with peppermint for relaxing effect (Leo’s choice) or Lavender for soothing and calming effect (my choice) for an additional Php50 each.


We were ushered to the waiting area.  Our feet were washed and our blood pressures were taken.  We were given rubber slippers to wear (I really thought this part was not okay).  Then we were asked to go to our separate rooms.  We were offered to change into the shorts they provided (I was not okay with this part as well).   After that, the massage started.  I was asked if I wanted light, moderate, or hard massage – I chose moderate.  Before finishing the massage, I was told by the masseuse not to take cold water for 3hrs and not to wash for 6-8hrs.  That was the first time I was advised by a masseuse, and I took it seriously haha :P


Overall, the experience was great (except for the slippers and shorts – I know those are not new, and that they wash it, but I value personal hygiene talaga).  We will definitely go back to this spa but perhaps would prefer not to use the slippers and shorts na lang next time hehe.




Ciao!


Baby Neo’s Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...