Monday, May 19, 2014

Family Weekend Kwento #9


Lately, Familia Nunag has been staying at home during weekends.  We try to rest as much as we can during weekends because the workweek is somewhat stressful.

And because of that, instead of scheduling expo visits last Saturday, I decided to just hop around last Friday.  I visited Expo Mom at Glorietta around lunch time.  After work, Leo and I went to the Food Expo at World Trade.  We went there 30mins before closing time so we were allowed to enter for free.  We just bought some food and went home.


What surprised me when I got home was the Nido Fortified #1 MOM shirt.  The shirt was too big for me (I miscalculated my size) but I will surely wear this pa din.

The little boy won’t let go of the Nido can.  He plays with it most of the time.


We then went to ran some errands by Saturday afternoon.

Then by Sunday, we went to Tagaytay to meet my mom’s sister, Tita Belle.  It was a quick trip that entitles a blog post for itself.


The funny part about this weekend was that, while doing our errands and visiting Tagaytay, we almost toured around the entire province of Cavite (less the coastal part).

How was your weekend?  Was it as nice as mine?


6 comments:

  1. We went to Tagaytay that weekend din along with my officemates. We ended up in Laguna na lang. Sobrang tirik kasi ng araw nung dumating kami. ang hirap lumabas ng sasakyan! Haha. Sayang, mejo matagal tagal na kasi akong di nakapasyal dun. Maybe next time, pag pwede na mag travel ang baby ko =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naku, super init nga sa tagaytay last weekend. :(

      Delete
  2. Aww. The NIDO shirt was nice. I have not received mine but its ok. Anyway, its good to know that you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the Nido shirt is so nice. i didnt expect to receive it na kaya it was a surprise i got it pa din. baka naligaw lang ung shirt mo, sis.

      Delete
  3. How i miss Tagaytay..I've been there once lang (I live in Iloilo) and I hope to visit again. The food there is superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought you live in Cebu, Kyong. My dad is from the region. Tagaytay is nice and the weather is super okay if bandang ber-months :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...