Friday, October 3, 2014

Zalora PH Delivery

I love shopping online.  It saves me energy and money by going to the mall (but of course, nothing beats shopping at malls).  Nowadays there are a lot of online shops you can go to when you are looking for whatever item you may need.

For clothes, shoes, accessories for both men and women, you can drop by www.zalora.ph.  I tried ordering at Zalora last Wednesday afternoon.  Browsing through the site, I was treated to a lot of selection.

Because there are just too many choices, it took me 2 hours to pick what I like.  Paid for it online (you can choose either pay it cash on delivery or via credit card).  An email confirmation was sent to me a minute after I paid.

By Thursday morning, Zalora delivery man, PJ, texted me that he will be delivering my orders anytime that day.  One day delivery for Metro Manila - that was quick!  But that’s not the only words he has for his text message.  He asked me if I have other delivery instructions and that he is more than happy to assist.  He even ended the text message with Thanks and God Bless.  Wow.  I’ve been having goods delivered to me but this is the first time I experienced a customer service such as this one.  J

Around lunch time, PJ texted again to inform me he is on his way.  10 minutes after, he was in front of me delivering my Zalora orders.  I am one happy customer J  Customer service such as this one deserves a kudos.

This arrived less than 24 hours after I ordered it. 

So if you want to go shopping online, don’t forget to drop by www.zalora.ph.  Zalora has a lot of garment products for men and women.  They also offer competitive prices (a lot of products are on sale J).  My only wish is that they offer things, clothes, or any necessities for kids.  Moms like me love to shop for our kids’ needs and wants first before our own. J  Just my thoughts.

Enjoy shopping everyone! J




2 comments:

  1. Hi. Did the delivery guy ask for your name and address? A guy texted me saying that he'll be delivering my orders and that he needs my name, address, and landmark. It was weird because if he really is from zalora, he should already have my details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. he didn't asked for my name and address, because you're right, if he's the delivery guy, he should already have it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...