Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcoming 2015!

Happy New Year! J

The year 2014 has brought me so much blessings and trials.  It has brought me a lot of joys and sorrows.  Last year has made me stronger and I thank the Lord for that.

2014 is the year I traveled the most locally because of work, and the year we, Neo and I, traveled outside of the country for the first time.

2014 is the year I experienced losing someone I love when my uncle passed away. I also lost material possessions because I was robbed (the first time I was) this year.

2014 is the year I experienced being a blogger and attended a lot of blogging related activities that helped me and my blog grow.

2014 is the year I experienced being a mom to a preschooler when Neo started attending to Day Care.

Now, I welcome 2015 with more hope.  Hope that this year will be as blessed as the last year or maybe better J



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks, Mommy Lally :) Happy New Year to you and your family too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...