Monday, December 7, 2015

MBC-DZRH DESISYON 2016 Pre-Election Survey

If you are a follower of my blog, you’d instantly realized that I wasn’t able to blog as often last November.  The reason is the above title.

I work for a big broadcasting company here in the Philippines.  Since 2004, the company has been doing election surveys and since I’m one lucky woman, I am tasked to spearhead this election’s series of surveys (so if you feel that I'm MIA again in the blogging world, you already know what I'm busy about LOL).

We covered the whole of the Philippines and included all regions and provinces.  As far as I know, we have the most number of respondents equating to 7,436 (with NCR at 953, and the rest of the Philippines at 6,483) with the lowest margin of error at +/- 1.14%.

Without further ado, here are the survey results from our Desisyon 2016 Pre-Election survey 1st Wave.






Here are the downloadable links for per region report.


For detailed PR post, you can check out this website: www.dzrhnews.com.

For more information, check out ORB's section on work and job resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...