Monday, October 10, 2016

My Happy Online Shopping at BeautyMNL

I love online shopping!  Why?  This is because online shopping gives me the joy of shopping times two.  First, during browsing stuff I get the joy of shopping.  Second, the joy and excitement the moment I receive the products I shopped online.  I am a happy shopper two times!

What I also like about online shopping is I get to compare prices just by browsing.  It saves me a lot of time.  As a mom, time saved means so much. 

I have shopped to several online shops – most gave me a very rewarding experience, some don’t.  Whenever I get a good experience, I make sure to rave about it.  Just recently, I was introduced to BeautyMNL.  A very nice online shop for women’s needs. 



BeautyMNL has a very classy online site.  Not cluttered and really organized.  If you need a specific product, you just have to go to the organized tab.  They also offer various brands to choose from.  And if you’re like me who want to compare prices and promos, BeautyMNL offers a lot of discounted items.  

I shopped at BeautyMNL just last week.  I bought items that I use on a daily basis such as Pantene 3M Conditioner, Olay Body Wash, and Celeteque Facial Wash.  And since I saw some items that are new to me but of quality brands that are on sale like Loreal Micellar Water, Bath Junkies Soap, and Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner, I bought them too J #SaleAlert



What made me happier about BeautyMNL aside from my shopping experience?

1)    I get to choose from a lot of payment options during check out.
2)    Very minimal shipping fee.  I paid Php50 for Metro Manila delivery.  You can even waive the shipping fee if you reached a certain amount of purchase.
3)    Updates through email and text for delivery of orders.  The BeautyMNL Rider sent a very professional text message not a jejemon one.
4)    Less than 24 hour delivery in Metro Manila.
5)    Freebies! J


Yes, I get freebies because I shopped at BeautyMNL.  

Olay 90g bar, Black and Beauty Shampoo Sachet, and Bath Junkies love potion.

BeautyMNL made me a very happy online shopper.  J

PS: BeautyMNL is having a monthly #selfieMNL contest where you can win a Printser polaroid of your pretty face and a Php200 BeautyMNL GC.  Check out the details of the contest here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...