Saturday, October 22, 2016

Tupperware from One Generation to Another

Tupperware is one brand I grew up to.  My mom buys a lot of Tupperware products.  She already passed some to me.  And my mom-in-law loves sending me Tupperware products as gifts.  So our household has a lot of Tupperware products. 

Look at the picture below.  I told my brother, who still lives with my mom and dad, to take a picture of my mom’s Tupperware collection.  He arranged some of my mom’s Tupperware in his car hood and took the photo below. He put it in his car hood to signify that “Tupperware products is always included in our outings”.




My mom loves Tupperware ever since because of its durability.  Tupperware products are so durable that even though you accidentally dropped it, it won’t break.  And behold, once it’s broken, Tupperware will replace it.  Yes, I remember that.  My mom will send back the broken Tupperware product, and Tupperware will replace it with a new product.

But that’s not the highlight of my Tupperstory.  My Tupperstory revolves in this Tuppertoys below.




These Tuppertoys were a gift to my little brother when he was young.  My little brother is no longer little now.  He’s already 21 years old, and these Tuppertoys were a gift to him when he was still a toddler. 

These Dino Tuppertoys were made to be durable that little kids can throw it and it won’t break.  It was also made with detachable pieces in bright colors to help little kids in their motor-skills and eye-and-hand coordination while arranging the pieces. 




Because my little brother is no longer little and these Tuppertoys are still good as new, guess who owns it now?


Neo is now the proud owner of Tito’s old but sturdy Dino Tuppertoys! J

Yes, a Tupperware product that has been passed from one generation to another. #TupperwareBrands50th



This blog post is an entry to Tupperware’s Blog contest through Mommy Blogger Philippines.  


30 comments:

  1. I think every households have Tupperware products in their house. My aunt and my in-laws are dealers so we always have Tupperware products every year (gift). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My aunt used to be a Tupperware dealer too. That's how we were introduced to the product. :)

      Delete
  2. Cheers to Tupperware! Trusted brand na talaga event before! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post brings back so many memories. My mom was hooked to the Tupperware brand to. She only buys Tupperware for her kitchen. I still have most of these at home and I can attest to the brands very good quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Tupperware has created a mark to be one of the most durable kitchenware in the Philippines.

      Delete
  4. Tupperware has been a partner in the kitchen eversince. It is tried and tested over decades, reliable and really durable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this brand and the designs they have for kids. I remember having dining utensils and lunch boxes from them. I'm actually looking for one around. Thanks for sharing the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tupperware has always been a household name. Sometimes just mentioning Tupperware makes me smile and reminds me of all the Tupperware containers we've had through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lakas maka-throwback feels. My Mom also trust Tupperware brands and she still has them until now. It just proves that Tupperware's durability and quality is incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember the time when Tupperware products are so popular almost every household has them. We still have a few remaining pieces at home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember when I was kid halos lahat ng kapitbahay nami Tupperware gamit. Even my mom can't say NO to Tp. I love how durable their products are. Even now, my son is using water bottle from Tupperware.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know Tupperware had toys! And it's so durable, it lasted for how many years already. Tupperware is one brand that has lasted through the years because of their amazing products and the trust of the customers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mama ko din daming Tupperware. Tapos once nawala yung isang sako nya atang tupperware na nilagay sya sa labas namin dahil naglinis sya. Aba! Umiyak eh. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yasss I remember drooling over those toys but I was already a little too old for the them haha! We have entire cupboards filled with Tupperware it's crazy. And as a kid I enjoyed leafing through their catalogs. Maybe until now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are treasures! I haven't seen any like that but surely they are real durable. Your son would.surely take care of those colorful dinos as they com from a loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, Tupperware Products are durable. angcute naman nung Little Dinos 😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. May ganyan pala! Super sulit talaga kapag Tupperware. Some of my mom's collections, ako na ngayon ang gumagamit :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! That's a lot of Tupperware. I can relate to this coz my parents were Tupperware dealers too a long time ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Tupperware products I remember the most are the food and water containers :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. We have tupperware also pero I don't know na saan na store ng mom ko. Eto madalas gamit namin noon when we are kids pa during outings

    ReplyDelete
  19. i will always love Tupperware! so useful,'durable and the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. tupperware products are great. a user here for almost 10 yrs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really, my tuppertoys pala! Super tibay din siguro nya!

    ReplyDelete
  22. We have the yellow tupperware too! I didn't know that they had toys before. It's so nice that your son is able to play with toys from ages ago! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Tupperware products especially the older ones. The only problem is, their products are not microwave safe. I am not sure about their new line.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am also a Tupperware user and actually have managed to bring with me some which my own family when I was not yet married, were using.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kitchen treasuresss... grabe ang dami, I wish I have keep my mother's collection. :(

    ReplyDelete
  26. I remember all those Tupperware containers and pitchers na may lifetime guarantee!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gosh, I recall my mom having some ancient Tupperware as well. They really stood the test of time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...