Thursday, November 21, 2013

Blogapalooza 2013: Lulu Nails and Dry Bar

I told you in my Blogapalooza 2013 post that I’ll be doing a separate post of products I tried and was happy about.  Well here it is.  J

I have short nails. As in short na short nails.  You all have seen it in this picture I posted for the Baranggay Elections.  Mine is the right one.




With very short nails, it is a no-brainer that there is really no need for me to have a manicure.  But when I passed by the booth of I Love Lulu Nails at Blogapalooza, they invited me to try it and even though I showed them my super short nails. 


I love to torture myself by cutting my nails short so I really feel the painful sensation of pudpod na kuko.  I only tried having a manicure once in my life, that is for our wedding. With that being said, I can say na I am very sensitive to pain in my nails.  Look at those ladies above who did the free manicure for me (that's not me in the pic hehe).  They have the gentlest hands when handling me.  I didn't even felt a thing. 

The staffs told me that they use imported products.  I told you I'm not a fan of manicures so I really wouldn't know.  So I'll let you be the judge.  They use Tru-gel, Orly, Seche.  



They had me try the soft-gel manicure.  It was like 6 coatings of nail polish.  And look at the result. Bloody Red and the texture are super nice.  I love it! 



Visit them at 5th floor BTTC Centre, 288 Ortigas Ave. corner Roosevelt St., Greenhills, San Juan.  Contact #: (02) 942-1311 or (0917) 957-9683.




4 comments:

  1. Wow,,love the red color.. I missed to visit try it,, ang daming waiting ei. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super nice ng color nya, sis. and ung texture is really so ganda.

      Delete
  2. Hi Nerissa! It was nice meeting you at Blogapalooza. Had fun with the chicken dance. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by, Joy :) super fun ung game ng chooks to go hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...