Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blogapalooza 2013

Last Saturday, I am fortunate enough to attend Blogapalooza 2013 – a B2B (business to bloggers) event linking big and small businesses who have something cool to share to the online community of people (bloggers) who love to share.

The event was held at SM Aura, Taguig from 11am to 9pm.  It was organized by When in Manila and OurAwesome Planet.  It was a huge event expecting 500 bloggers.


 Since it will be my first time going to SM Aura, I tagged Leo and Neo along.  We arrived at the venue 30mins late.  I instantly went inside leaving Leo and Neo to roam SM Aura.  The area was not too big but it was organized so well that you won’t feel suffocated.  Bloggers were free to roam around the area to try products. 


 I got to meet lots of businesses inside the venue. I will be doing separate posts of products I was able to try. 

There is also an area near the stage where bloggers can sit down and listen to personalities who were able to make it big online.   From Philip, the Lifestyle Guy, to Jason Cruz of MRM Worldwide, to Karen Bordador of Monster Radio, to the Boys Night Out of Magic.  I got lots and lots of tips from them.  I’d love to share it to you but all those tips are cluttered in my brain because I wasn't able to take down notes L


Food was served by Congo Grille.  They were there the whole duration of the event, so we could eat anytime we want to. Overflowing coffee as well since there are I think 3-4 different coffee products there to try.


 (photo grabbed from Blogapalooza FB page)



Also, during the event there are a lot of cute little piggy banks everywhere.  It’s a donation drive for typhoon Yolanda.  Per Vince of When in Manila, I can proudly say I was part of a good cause that helped raised Php82,000 for Typhoon Yolanda victims (yes, the event was able to raise that much! J )


 I was able to meet a lot of bloggers in this event but sadly no picture L  It was so nice meeting Jen of I am Mommy Bave, Michael of What Michael Likes, Joy of Occasionsof Joy, Denise of Bebengisms and Dulce of WAHM Writes (Dulce is a former colleague) and a lot more bloggers who I wasn't able to remember the names L  I am so young and I think I already have Alzheimer. 

Here are my loots for that event:




It was one successful event and I am very privileged to be a part of its success J

List of businesses who showcased their products. 



PLDT
Tempura Japanese Grill, Karate Kid, Congo Grille, Flavors of China
Bounty Fresh Chooks to Go
Smart Bro
Mind Museum
Grab a Taxi
Chef’s Noodle
Ambient Digital
Wheatgrass
Hungry Juan
Gurkka
Zip Match
Figaro
Enjoy the Best
BYS Cosmetics
Megaworld Lifestyle Malls
View Park Hotel
Whirlpool and Fujidenzo
I Love Lulu Nails
Gavino’s Donuts
GoNatural / Slenda
NY Theraspine
Tino Suits
LazerXtreme
RichPrime Toys
YSA Skin Care Products
PlatoWraps
Brownbag Coffee Solutions



6 comments:

  1. wow..!! awesome Loots sis.. Mine is only few lang, hindi ko na napuntahan yung ibang booth,kasi mejo crowded na nung dumating ako, and hindi rin me nakakain kakaikot..hahahha,, pero ok lang it was in indeed fun experience.. bawi next time, lalamon ako.. ( chos )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, actually, around 2 or 3pm na ako nakapagtake ng lunch. with all the excitement kakaikot and kakapakinig sa mga speakers.

      next time, we need to meet na sis. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Nerisa,

    Are you going to this http://www.babyexpo.ph/?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Jen, yes I will, pero baka daan lang ng saglit after work on Friday. are you going?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...