Friday, November 8, 2013

On Current Events


I grew up to a dad who loves watching news and I am married to a husband who also loves watching news, so needless to say, I love watching news.  And I don’t just watch – I am very opinionated when watching.  But I do follow my mom’s advice to reserve my opinions to my family so I won’t get in trouble daw. Hahaha :D

Anyway, yesterday, a lot of people followed Janet Napoles’ Blue Ribbon Committee hearing.  I wasn’t able to watch it live but did follow it on twitter and watched it in the evening news.  I would have to say, I was very impressed with Senator Miriam Santiago.  Yes, they never got anything from Napoles, but the Senator’s questioning made our day (Kasi honestly, everyone was pissed off na at how Napoles was being sinungaling e).  So I gathered some of Senator Santiago’s “hirits” yesterday.
















Credits from: @gmanews and @pinoy_humor and yahoo news.

On the other hand, Super Typhoon Yolanda made landfall today.  It passed Visayas region and the Southern Tagalog.  It’s too sad na Visayas was just hit by an earthquake and then ito naman.  Let’s pray and be ready. Keep safe everyone.  This will be a rainy weekend.


4 comments:

  1. Iba talaga bumanat si Inay Miriam.. " may asim pa si tanda " whooohoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true. super bongga bumanat. sad lang because they didn't get anything from Napoles. mukhang nagka-amnesia daw.

      Delete
  2. Nakaka-tawa lang yung hearing dahil walang kwenta sumagot si Napoles. As expected, she will just tell a lie and nothing but a lie. Hay. Wala na atang pagbabagong mangyayare sa bansa natin.

    Anyway, keep safe! Super tindi ng typhoon na yan. How I wish I'm with my family now, I'm stuck in the office. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, even on a Saturday, nasa office ka? sad naman nun. hope ur family is safe, Sha.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...