Friday, November 29, 2013

Little Luee’s Locker’s Play Clothes

I am not one who is lucky with raffles.  I have been joining raffles diligently, writing down my name, address, contact number, and suking tindahan (joke) a lot of times.  But unfortunately, I haven’t wont L

Now, that is not the case online.  I have joined contests and raffles online – and has successfully won 70% of the time J woot woot.  That is what happened last 2weeks ago when I joined The Soshal Network’s Babypalooza and Little Luee’sLocker Giveaway.  I won 3 pairs of playclothes for Neo. yey!




I was super happy when I won because this is in time for Neo’s birthday next week.  Early birthday gift for him. J  The package arrived yesternight.  Both Leo and I agreed that the playclothes are very nice – both on design and fabric.  I haven’t shown it to Neo as I wrapped it so he will be surprised in his birthday. 



But I did show him the picture above and asked him “kanino yan?”, and he answered “Neo”.  Aba, this early he knows na kung what are his things and what are not his J amazing kiddo.

You can visit Little Luee’s Locker at facebook and order online.  Jan, the owner, is very nice and accommodating J









5 comments:

  1. wow, ganda nga ano...ma-check nga pang girl...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is :) nice designs pa. rylee will surely like it gaya ni Baby A ni D :)

      Delete
  2. Good Job Nerisa! Buti ka pa. Hehe, medyo malas ata ako sa mga giveaways. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Nerisa. Buti ka pa, ako medyo malas ata sa mga giveaways. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Jen. Naku, lately lang ako nanalo at sa online pa hehe. basta wag susuko. join ng join hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...