Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Contest Alert: I’m A Crayola Kid

Crayola is a brand I’ve known since I was a kid.  Okay, it’s the only crayon brand I know as a kid.  Crayola has already stuck to me as a generic name.  (Anyone here who remembers:  Pabili nga po ng crayola (when indeed you are referring to crayons.)

Who among you has fond memories of making sheets of papers colorful using Crayola?  I think everyone does.  Now, it’s our kids’ time to do the same.  Crayola is launching I’m A Crayola Kid Online Arts and Crafts Contest.

All you need to do is

1)   Download and print Crayola Drawing sheet from Toy Kingdom’s facebook page. 
2)   Let your child unleash his/her creativity by drawing and coloring using Crayola products.
3)   Fill out the details in the sheet.  Scan or take a photo of your child’s artwork.
4)   Post it in Toy Kingdom’s facebook page.  Don’t forget to fill in the details with #imaCrayolakid @ToyKingdomPh.
 
Click the photo to see full mechanics. 


Winners will get Crayola products and assorted Ogalala products worth Php1200.

Promo Duration from August 15 – September 30, 2014.

Let’s join and encourage the creativity of our children J



2 comments:

  1. sayang di pa marunong mag color si James ko.Heheheh.=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when Neo was somewhere in James' age, I had him join Mommy Practicality's drawing contest, Mommy Jen. kaloka lang the result - we didnt win pero bonding moment pa din. join join kayo :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...