Friday, August 8, 2014

Flowers in the Attic Movie Screening

I am not a movie-goer but during rare times I get to be treated for a movie, I make sure to make the most out of it.  The same happened last Tuesday when I was invited by Nuffnang and LifeTime Asia for the premier screening of Flowers in the Attic.



We braved the storm and traffic just to be at the movie screening. I am so excited because this will be my first time attending a premiere screening.  We were given food and drinks from Taters (I love their popcorn J ).


Flowers in the Attic is a very sad story.  This is a novel turned into film.  The first part of the five books of The  Dollanganger Series written by V. C. Andrews.  This is a very tragic incestious story.  Because I was so drawn to the story, the next day, I instantly read the plot of The Dollanganger Series (all four succeding books).   I now want to watch all the succeeding movies. 

If you’re a cable subscriber of LifeTime Asia, Flowers in the Attic will be shown next week.   You can also watch the sequel movie entitled Petals in The Wind.  (I want to watch this too…).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...