Saturday, August 23, 2014

LunchDate with Mommy Fleur

You read it right J  Last weekend, I was given an opportunity to have a lunchdate with the queen of all blogging mudras, Mommy Fleur! J 

I won Mommy Fleur’s 5th blog anniversary giveway last July.  Fleur asked if I want to have it shipped or we can meet-up.  Of course I chose to have a meet-up with her.

I was with fellow mommy blogger and Mommy Fleur blog reader, Lally of Lally’s Reflections.  She won the giveaway too J  (We are such lucky mamas).  

Me, Neo, Mommy Fleur, Baby Rylee (Lally’s baby), and Lally

Mommy Fleur treated us for lunch at Café Mary Grace at SM Aura.  We had some quick chitchat because being busy mamas we need to attend to our own families’ needs as well.  And the icing on the cake?  Mommy Fleur blogged about our lunch date too.



It was so nice meeting you again, Mommy Fleur.  Thanks for the lunch date and the coloring sets that Neo loves so much J


6 comments:

  1. Awww congratulations! I wish that I can do meetups when I have giveaways on my blog, too. That way I can meet more bloggers in person, not just online. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I super like to go sa blogger events because that way i get to meet other bloggers too.

      Delete
  2. Wow.. Congratulations sis.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you Sis! I've been wanting to see Mommy Fleur in person.*wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mark your calendar na, sis jen. she said naman sa blog nya that she'll do another mommy fleur day in her birthday. that's january next year. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...