Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Buttered Mixed Veggies ala Neo’s Mama

I love eating veggies but Neo and his Papa are not so found of it.  So I have to think of ways to make sure they treat their digestive system with nutritious food every now and then. 

This recipe is mine but it was not me who cooked (I always skip cooking if I can :P).

What you need are:

Vegetables (whatever kind you want to)
1 can Jolly Mushrooms
Butter
Garlic
Salt and Pepper




·         Cut the vegetables into desired size (should be small for kids).
·         Heat butter (don’t overdo).
·         Sauté vegetables with garlic.
·         Add 1 can Jolly Mushrooms.
·         Add salt and pepper to taste.

That’s it!  Simple.  Easy.  Delicious.  And Nutritious.



Try it at home J



6 comments:

  1. You're dish looks delish! It's 12 midnight and I'm starting to get hungry just by looking at it. LOL! :) It looks like chopsuey but with no sauce, has less ingredients, and easier to cook. Will definitely try this. Thank you for sharing this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know how to cook kasi so easy recipes that I think are edible are a must talaga :P

      Delete
  2. I'll try this one out Nerisa. Since hubby is now on strict vegetable only diet, this would be perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to do the strict veggie diet for the whole family too. sana i can convince the papa and the little boy.

      Delete
  3. I will try it out..mine kasi is always have oyster sauce naman..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ow. I'll try it with oyster sauce too. thanks, Jocris :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...