Friday, November 14, 2014

My Christmas Décor Shopping Haven

I am a very practical shopper.  I shop things on sale and shop things that are of quality materials so I don’t need to buy a lot of times.  I know a lot of you are fond of doing practical shopping at Divisoria and Baclaran.  I love those places too.  But during this time of the year (pre-Christmas), I really don’t want to squeeze myself in between all those people in these two bargaining place.   Or risk being robbed L

Now, there’s another bargain shopping area I love to go for Christmas decors.  Coastal Mall.  This is where the Provincial Terminal is located.  An old mall turned bargain center. 

Look at all the things they sell at cheap prices. 





No need for me to squeeze myself in crowded area.  No need for me to be nervous that I’ll be robbed any moment.  I can shop as much as I want.  They sell brand new items.  But be warned that it’s not brand-new-department-store style.  Mostly old stocks so they sell it at cheaper prices.  Some items need dusting off before displaying – but I don’t mind.  If you’re like me, who wants to buy lots in cheap prices and don’t mind a little dusting before displaying, then this place is for you too  J





4 comments:

  1. I think it has been a decade ago when I last shopped there. Mura talaga. I still haven't bought decors, I'm contemplating on using last year's (which we have used for 3 years na din) or get new ones. Mahal din kasi sa malls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i recycle some decors too. though add lang ng onti para may something new :P

      Delete
  2. Indeed..There is a uniwide warehouse near us here.. so I do not need to go to other place to buy
    deco for christmas..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...