Saturday, October 31, 2015

Vita Cubes: A Healthy Treat

I am personally not fond of eating candies.  Because aside from lot of sugar I get from eating one, I also expose my teeth to be rotten.  My little boy is quite the opposite.  He loves eating candies.  That sweet treat he open bit by bit and munch on little by little is something, as a mommy, I try to avoid giving him.  But how can you resist the smile of a little boy given a small treat?  Good thing I was introduced to Vita Cubes.



Vita Cubes is a cube-shaped jelly candies that comes in different fruit flavors - apple, orange, grape, strawberry, and mango.  What moms would love about Vita Cubes is that aside from the delicious taste, it is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals that are vital to growing kids.  It contains Lysine, Zinc, Vitamin A, B, C, and E.

Neo is one happy little boy!  Thanks for the treats, Rebisco J

See, I don’t worry about my little boy having so much sugar intake and rotten teeth.  I enjoy Vita Cubes myself J

Vita Cubes is available in all leading grocery and supermarkets nationwide. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...