Friday, January 20, 2017

Three Things I Love About Belo Baby Hand Sanitizers

It was five years ago when I became a mom.  I only have one child and I won’t claim to be a pro in this wonderful profession called motherhood.  But if there’s one thing I learned in the past five years is that I can be a carefree mom while being a meticulous one. 

Kids generally are restless.  My little boy, since he is a boy (am I gender bias?), is a very active one.  You will never see Neo stay in one place, except for the time he is playing his gadgets.  When we go out and have our family day during weekends, be it in a mall or parks or any events, you will always see me harassed because Neo is being a kid – a carefree one.  The same scenario can be seen when we are just within our village.  Neo is everywhere.  One moment he is riding his bike, the next moment he is playing with another kid, and then next he is playing on the ground.  Nakakaloka!

But since I try to be a carefree mom, I just let him be.  If he wants to play in the dirt, so be it – as I believe he will learn a lot of things, socially and physically.  Who am I to hinder that, right?  But since I am a meticulous mom too, I always bring with me baby wipes and alcohol so I can disinfect Neo every time he finishes play.  I use wipes and alcohol to clean Neo’s hands all the time as he always forgets (or he doesn’t mind) that his hands are dirty and bring his hands to his mouth as a mannerism and when eating.  And we all know that there are a lot of sickness and diseases that can be spread through dirty hands and that is something I want to avoid.

These little hands get introduced to Belo Baby Hand Sanitizers.

Wipes and alcohol?  No hand sanitizers?  Unfortunately, I am not a fan of hand sanitizers.  This is because I easily get attacked by sinusitis when I smell too-strong odors, and admit it or not, hand sanitizers usually has strong odors.  I also don’t like the sticky texture of hand sanitizers as it leaves me feeling unclean afterwards.  

This January, Belo Baby introduces their new line: Belo Baby Hand Sanitizers.  The moment I tried it, I knew I got converted from bringing alcohol to bringing hand sanitizers.  Why though?  Let me enumerate why, and maybe, you would love it too.

·         No sticky feeling.  I hate hand sanitizers with sticky feeling (which most hand sanitizers are) because I feel unclean after using it that I need to wipe it off which renders the sanitizer useless.  Belo Baby Hand Sanitizer’s texture is watery.  It gives the feeling of cleanliness in my hands.

The Blueberry scent with a very berry smell. 

·         No harmful chemicals but kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria. -  Belo Baby Hand Sanitizers are hypoallergenic.  It has no harmful chemicals such as triclosan, parabens, benzalkonium chloride, quats, glycols, chlorine, formaldehyde carriers, and petrochemicals.  Too many jargons?  Hahaha, but to sum it up, it’s free of harmful chemicals.  Plus it has glycerin that moisturizes skin.

The Apple scent with a fruity smell. 

·         Ultra mild fragrance.  As stated above, I easily get attacked by sinusitis when exposed to too-strong odor.  Belo Baby Hand Sanitizers has mild fragrances that resembles that of baby colognes, sweet and nice but not too strong.  It comes in three fresh scents: Peach, Green Apple, and Blueberry.  Blueberry gives off a very berry smell good for to-go people.  Green Apple sends off a fruity apple scent that I think is best for little boys.  Peach has the most subtle and relaxing smell and this variant easily became my favorite one.

The Peach scent that gives a relaxing smell.

Because Belo Baby Hand Sanitizer is crafted with care for the most delicate skin, for the most meticulous moms this is a mommy, kid, and baby approved product!  Neo and I simply love it!

Facebook: @belobabylove
Twitter: @belobabylove
Instagram: @belobabylove



33 comments:

  1. I can say this hand sanitizer for kids is very good. Knowing it's from Belo. Glad you found one that suits you and your precious little one. (macy santos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. belo baby , belo mommy
    love the scent as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am going to check this out pag nag grocery kame. We love some Belo Baby products, so I am sure magugustuhan din namin ito :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scents look so yummy! Good thing kids won't think of drinking them. I always have a spray sanitizer too, for when my girls and I use the public restrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're using this too! Super handy now that there's a bug going around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always keep a small bottle of this in my diaper bag. It keeps my son clean at times when he gets really down and dirty. It’s affordable and does the actual work of keeping my baby germ free in any environment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here, I don't like sanitizer na malagket yung feeling. Glad that Belo have this kind of product ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hand sanitizers are the most important tool in my kids grooming kit at school. I guess everyone. kid or not should have one in handy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Read a lot of good things about this product, bibili na talaga ako mamaya. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to try this one, I always carry hand sanitizer din mabuti na sigurado :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always carry a hand sanitizer in my bag wherever i go, but regular ones makes my skin dry. Good that Belo's is mild and moisturizes the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute packaging and affordable too. Love the green apple, will include this on my grocery list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me, I always bring a bottle with me, may it be an alcohol or hand sanitizer. Yes, kids will be kids when it comes to playing, sobrang kukulit! Hehe! My little girl here would touch whatever, can't blame her though, she's just curious. Hehe! Will try this product for my little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. the 50ml bottle cost php49.75. cheap right?

      Delete
  15. I love Belo Baby products, but this I have to try soon! :) Sanitizer is a big thing in the household pa naman. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mukhang mabango ang blueberry ha! I can't wait to get my hands on of these. I love Belo baby products!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like to try these sanitizers soon, pang palit sa alcohol na nakaka dry ng skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kaya pala ung hands ko, ang dry dry... it must be because of the alcohol... :(

      Delete
  18. Wow, so much has been said about this new addition to Belo Baby product line. I would love to try it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't use hand sanitizers kasi we prefer alcohol. Baka it's time to try this naman.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm definitely going to check these out! I haven't had a chance to and to think Yñigo's a certified Belo Baby hehe! Glad to know the numerous benefits Belo Baby continues to do!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have tried the Belo Baby soap and it has really mild scent. I am glad that their sanitizers don't have strong odors too. I will try it for me and my kids

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just like any mom, I also love my sanitizer to be non sticky and no harmful chemical. I also let my boys use hand sanitizer especially when we are outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Been seeing a lot of posts about the new hand sanitizers by Baby Belo. I love the scent of their baby colognes and I am using one variant myself, so I am looking forward to try these, too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. We're huge fans of hand sanitizers, too. We don't leave house without one. Will check out this brand soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love to try the peach scent! I love belo products too so id be buying one of these

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the blueberry one! :) I also used to go with alcohol but now that I know about this, I've switched. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. We love this product. The green apple is my favorite. We dont leave home without it. We used alcohol before too but that's not really ok for younger kids.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the fragrance of this product. And I like it, because it's very handy lalo na pag lumalabas ka kering keri lang kaysa Alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Blueberry fresh scent is my pick. I also like the moisturizing effect of this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...