Sunday, January 26, 2014

Another Year To Celebrate

Last Tuesday was my birthday.  Yes, you read it right.  I added another year in my age J  We didn't plan any special something that day – because I just want to spend the day at home, cook some foods, invite my parents over, and rest.  However, due to a meeting, I need report for work – so I was rushing to go home the moment the meeting was done.

Leo posted this in my facebook wall.  Kakakilig naman ng asawa ko.  Not the post itself – but he did cooked food for me (which he seldom does).



Now you would ask what my birthday wish is:  it is no longer personal (as it was before).  When I became a wife and a mom, all my wishes are for my husband and son – both of whom means the whole world to me.
 
Belated Happy Birthday to me J


(Look at how haggard I was that day).




4 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday Sis. Aquarius ka din pala. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday sis. Wishing you more happiness and good health! virtual kiss and hugs to you..:-* ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday! may you have more blessings and birthdays to come...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone for the greetings :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...