Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcoming 2014

I’m baaaack!!!!

I’m so sorry for being silent for so long.  I have so many utang na kwento.  It has been a very hectic and happy holidays for my family. 

 2013 was a very good year for me and my family.  This was the year I tried to stay-at-home, be a good housewife and mom.  This was the year we invested so much.  This was the year Leo and I got cool new jobs to pay off the bills.  This was the year Neo learned a lot of things.  And I get to share all those things in this blog, which was born 2013.  2013, by far is my best year ever.  I also said that in 2012, 2011 and so forth.   Why?  Because each year keeps getting better and better for me. J

As I welcome 2014, I pray that this year will be another fruitful and blessed year.

Happy 2014!!!!



 Photo from Google



6 comments:

  1. happy new year! oo nga ang dami mong utang na kuwento,..ako din nanahimik muna sandali sa blogging world. ahaha...:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. enjoying the holidays talaga ang peg natin :P

      Delete
  2. Happy new year, Nerisa and family! Hope you had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...